This impressive architecturally designed home situated on 5 hectares, is a private oasis promising a character-rich lifestyle experience. Built circa 2000, the property is generously proportioned spanning an upstairs single level and downstairs bedroom, bathroom and rumpus plus separate ensuited studio.
It offers cathedral windows, high ceilings, timber floors, cross ventilation and the desired north facing aspect to maximise light and comfort.
With breathtaking views, this home offers serenity and easy convenience, just minutes from Brookfield showgrounds, Kenmore and Indooroopilly shopping centres and the Upper Brookfield State school.
- Main House 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms,
- Separate large studio with ensuite
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern country kitchen
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Rumpus with full size pool table
- Timber floors throughout
- Alfresco dining area, cathedral windows, high ceilings
- Wrap around verandahs and entertaining deck
- In-ground pool
- Solar hot water and 2.5kw Solar panels
- Triple garage
- 90,000 litre in ground water tank, bottled gas and Envirocyle septic system
- Split system air conditioning
- Gated entry and bitumen driveway
- Lower western paddock suitable for livestock